[c-nsp] QoS on Cisco 2600

Jeff Wojciechowski Jeff.Wojciechowski at midlandpaper.com
Fri Jul 2 09:09:26 EDT 2010

All-

I am pretty new at using NBAR - does the config below ensure that traffic in each direction (TCP 1494 from client to server *AND* the random TCP port between server to client) gets prioritized?

I have the same class map "match protocol citrix" configured on each of my WAN routers (all running 12.4-22.T3).

So I guess the question boils down to "what does NBAR specifically use to classify traffic such as Citrix"?

Naturally the goal is to ensure that *ALL* Citrix traffic is given priority since we don't do any mapped drives/printing directly to our thin clients.

Thanks,

-Jeff