[c-nsp] Cisco 6509 reboots on its own... again...

Youssef Bengelloun-Zahr youssef at 720.fr
Mon Jul 5 08:44:46 EDT 2010

Hello,

Yes, as you're saying, same here. Only one of our two chassis was hit by
this, only a few inches away from one another.

Same hardware, same softwre, same configs and also same temp variations
(including the one mentioned before).

Yeah, odds can change pretty fast.

Still, if talking strictly about physics here, have you ever heard of metal
dilating at 26°C ?

I am more than ready to consider any options !

Thanks for making my days easier M. Cisco ;-)

Y.

--
Youssef BENGELLOUN-ZAHR ………………………………………………
Ingénieur Réseaux et Télécoms

Technopole de l'Aube  en Champagne - BP 601 - 10901 TROYES  Cedex 9
Agence Paris : 6, rue Charles Floquet - 92120 MONTROUGE
Tel                 +33 (0) 825 000 720
Tel. direct      +33 (0) 1 77 35 59 14
Tel. portable  +33 (0) 6 22 42 63 80
Email            ybz at 720.fr