[c-nsp] 6500/Sup720 losing "startup-config"

Peter Rathlev peter at rathlev.dk
Mon Jul 5 11:38:01 EDT 2010

On Mon, 2010-07-05 at 14:29 +0200, Youssef Bengelloun-Zahr wrote:
> Could you share the address from where you got theese pls ?
>
> Could be useful someday, you never know ;-)

I bought them at a local electronics retail store ("Radiolageret") in
Denmark, but that's probably not very useful information for most
people. :-)

OTOH they a quite standard. In ISO 60086 language it's "CR1225" and
(according to Wikipedia) in ANSI C18 language it's "5020LC". They're
12.5 mm in diameter and 2.5 mm in height and rated for 3V voltage.

My guess is that most places that sell CR2032 cells (typically used for
bicycle headlights) also sell CR1225 cells.

We actually used BR1225 instead of CR1225, since that was what they had.
They should be similar, according to page 3 of this (googled) PDF

http://www.jgthomas.com.au/static/lithium%20batteries.pdf

--
Peter