[c-nsp] Cisco 6509 reboots on its own... again...

Church, Charles Charles.Church at harris.com
Mon Jul 5 21:55:26 EDT 2010

I remember 'chip creep' being a question on my Novell service and support exam way back when.  I laughed, but a few years later, had a video card that was acting erratic with an odd pattern.  Thought it was a long shot, but all the video RAM chips had crept out halfway.  Pushed them back in, problem solved.  Just heating and cooling can do it.

Chuck