[c-nsp] iBGP Route Reflection

Michael Bowe michael at bowe.id.au
Tue Jul 6 21:12:16 EDT 2010

Hi Steve

You don't need to have point-to-point links between all the routers in the
iBGP mesh.

The routers could just share a subnet (eg within a small POP). Or you might
have a large network spanning multiple subnets.

Either way, put the subnets and loopbacks into OSPF, and then setup your
iBGP mesh between each router's loopback.

Michael.