[c-nsp] Exit from OADM TL1 telnet session

Daniel D Jones ddjones at riddlemaster.org
Thu Jul 8 18:00:46 EDT 2010

Is there any way to exit from the TL1 command line of an OADM?  Once I telnet
into the device, I can't find any way to exit the session.  None of the obvious
commands (exit; quit; bye; etc.) work.  I've scoured the reference book
without finding anything.  I'm SSH'd into a Sun server, and then telnetting
from there, and I can't even Ctrl-Z, Ctrl-C, or Ctrl-X  out.  I've even tried
Ctrl-Shift-6 X without any success.  The only way I can get out of the session
is to kill the SSH session to the Sun server.  Surely I'm missing something?

--
"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and
as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Albert Einstein