[c-nsp] Cheapest Cisco desktop switch that supports Q-in-Q/802.1Q VLAN encapsulation/double-tagged VLANs/Stacked VLANs

Bøvre Jon Harald Jon.Harald.Bovre at hafslund.no
Fri Jul 9 02:32:20 EDT 2010

QinQ config from one of our ME3400:

Cisco IOS Software, ME340x Software (ME340x-METROIPACCESSK9-M), Version 12.2(53)SE, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)

Switch Ports Model              SW Version            SW Image
------ ----- -----              ----------            ----------
*    1 26    ME-3400-24TS-A     12.2(53)SE            ME340x-METROIPACCESSK9-M

interface FastEthernet0/20
 port-type nni
 switchport access vlan 100
 switchport mode dot1q-tunnel