[c-nsp] pvlan (Private Vlan) setup question

Erik Witkop ewitkop at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 09:29:27 EDT 2010

Thanks John.

That seems viable. My only concern is if I have more and more customers
coming into distribution, the config could get hairy.

I was hoping I could make a different isolated vlan on the second 3750
switch. And then I was hoping that a ping from isolated vlan to isolated
vlan from switch to switch would fail.
But I was wrong, it is somehow pinging even after I changed the isolated
vlan on the second 3750 from 666 to 667.

Am I wrong is thinking that it should not ping?