[c-nsp] 10 gig ethernet interface up, line protocol down on VSL connection

Church, Charles Charles.Church at harris.com
Sun Jul 11 12:32:54 EDT 2010

Thanks Brad.  I did that step on both, both of them rebooted, but both come up as the active sup, since the VSL link won't come up.  The config on switch 2 is correct Reinhold, using port channel 20 and link 2 on that one.  I'll be back with the devices tomorrow morning, I'll dig through the logs and some other int troubleshooting tomorrow.

Chuck