[c-nsp] 10 gig ethernet interface up, line protocol down on VSL connection

Church, Charles Charles.Church at harris.com
Sun Jul 11 17:09:24 EDT 2010

Brad,

	Sorry, I misread this initially as the 'switch convert mode virtual'
command.  That was the one I did on both.  It's my understanding that with
SXI, you no longer need the 'accept' command.  I seem to remember SXI
rejecting that a few months ago.  I didn't try that again since.  I'm
running SXI4.

Thanks,

Chuck