[c-nsp] ASA 8.3

Antonio Soares amsoares at netcabo.pt
Thu Jul 15 12:27:54 EDT 2010

Now i'm confused. Don't know if this is a SIP or NAT issue:

When it works:

%ASA-7-711001: SIP::OPTIONS received from outside:x.x.x.x/5060 to inside:SIPSERVER/5060

When it doesn't work:

%ASA-7-711001: SIP::OPTIONS received from outside:y.y.y.y/5060 to outside:SIPSERVER/5060

x.x.x.x and y.y.y.y are different sources.

For some reason, we see that the SIPSERVER appears in the wrong interface. I don't see any explanation to this behavior. I've
checked and double-checked all the NAT entries and this doesn't make sense.

Any ideas ?

Thanks.

Regards,

Antonio Soares, CCIE #18473 (R&S/SP)