[c-nsp] Nagios SNMP ASR1002

Adam Armstrong lists at memetic.org
Thu Jul 15 12:02:51 EDT 2010

On 15/07/2010 09:55, Rens wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> I want to add ENV monitoring in Nagios for ASR1000 but a snmp walk on
> 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.1 result in a snmp error because that entry doesn't exist.
>
> How do I activate Cisco-ENVMON-MIB?

I see no sensors on my monitored ASRs in CISCO-ENVMON-MIB either.

You may want to try CISCO-ENTITY-SENSOR-MIB, Cisco usually replicate
most of the sensors there, thats'w here they are on the ASR1004.

If you're after a nice NMS which keeps track of sensors and the like,
myself and a bunch of Belgians are the developers of
http://www.observernms.org

CISCO-ENTITY-SENSOR-MIB support is removed at the moment as we're
rewriting the sensor detection code, but it should be back soon. :>

adam.