[c-nsp] pop site battery backup recommendations

Raymond Macharia rmacharia at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 05:40:09 EDT 2010

Hello Mike, I have a similar scenario and have started using Gamatronic. I
have rectifiers powering fibre kit, wireless base station and some Cisco
ME3400s with added batteries (12hours) with snmp for the last year and I am
quite impressed with the performance. Good price too IMHO.

http://www.gamatronic.com/PowerPlusUps.aspx

<http://www.gamatronic.com/PowerPlusUps.aspx>Regards
Raymond Macharia