[c-nsp] arista 7500 versus cisco nexus

Phil Bedard philxor at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 13:18:34 EDT 2010

I'm interested as well in any real world experience with the 7500.   It's the highest density switch you can get these days and the packaging and power requirements look nice on paper as well.  I know Cisco just came out with an F series blade for the 7K which is 32x10GE line rate, but it has no L3 functionality.

Most of the execs are folks who defected from the 4500 series group at Cisco.

Phil