[c-nsp] port indicators on LightningEdge 310

Jeff Fitzwater jfitz at princeton.edu
Thu Jul 29 18:39:32 EDT 2010

We have a 6500 that connects to our service providers Lightning Edge 310.   We have been trying to troubleshoot a packet loss problem and was trying to figure out what the port 12 copper status lights mean before I call them.

The port 12 copper on the LightningEdge 310 shows green Left and Amber right on interface.   I would think that normal operation (most cases) would indicate all green, but then again I don't know the equipment.

Anybody have a manual?

Thanks in advance.

Jeff Fitzwater
Princeton University