[c-nsp] Multicast issues on 7600s with WS-6748-sfp blades

Kevin Hatem Kevin.Hatem at pgs.com
Fri Jul 30 06:24:19 EDT 2010

>It never worked, when I sent that reply I had mistakenly thought it
>was an internal email.

I feel sorry for you Tim :-) ... you continue to get beat up for a simple mistake from many many moons ago!

This e-mail, including any attachments and response string, may contain proprietary information which is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachment immediately. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, forward, copy, print or rely on this e-mail in any way except as permitted by the author.