[c-nsp] FlexOptic

j.vaningenschenau at utwente.nl j.vaningenschenau at utwente.nl
Tue Jun 1 11:31:46 EDT 2010

Hi,

> Anybody have any experience with FlexOptic? Their website seems a
> little crazy: http://www.flexoptix.net
>
> But they claim to have an SFP/GBIC programmer, plus tunable optics,
> which is what interests me.

We just decided to order the starter kit. If the first tests with the
included 1G SX SFPs succeed, we'll probably buy some LX and BX gear too;
maybe 10 Gbps gear later on. We'll test against Cisco Cat6k and HP
Procurve; I can report our findings to the list if people are
interested.

Regards,

Jeroen van Ingen
ICT Service Centre
University of Twente, P.O.Box 217, 7500 AE Enschede, The Netherlands