[c-nsp] 3750E 12.2(53)SE2 swallows blank lines for banner motd

Ziv Leyes zivl at gilat.net
Thu Jun 3 08:44:57 EDT 2010

I thought this was caused by bad return chars and so, but I guess is not.
Did you try to enter the lines manually one by one instead of copy&paste?
If not, do as they say, put the whole text into some box made of some character, for example:

banner motd #
*******************************
*	This is __switchname__		*
*					*
*	Blabla				*
*					*
*	Unauthorized .			*
*					*
 #

Play a bit with the spacing and place of every char, but you get the idea.

Ziv