[c-nsp] Cisco 7600/6500 Netflow

Александр Чурсин achursin86 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 10:14:42 EDT 2010

Thanks for replies to all.
Phil, regarding the cache output on the MSFC we have ingress flows, on PFC
there are bidirectional flows (with 0 counters on ingress). Ok, I understood
your explanation about counters. The traffic goes to router itself and it's
being process switched, is it correct? But why in this case wee see it on
the PFC and in egress direction, and there are no egress flows on MSFC? it's
confusing me.

If traffic goes through a router we have cache entries mostly only on a PFC
and ingress only in case of PFC3xxx, correct?