[c-nsp] 7206 L2TP and Gigawords

Arie Vayner (avayner) avayner at cisco.com
Sun Jun 6 05:05:01 EDT 2010

Phil,

Then this seems to be an issue with the interface counters warping, and
not a RADIUS specific issue.

I would recommend opening a TAC case, providing them with this info, and
working with them on a resolution.

The best way to demonstrate the problem (as I have done in the past) is
to try and catch the counter just before the warping, and then catch the
output before and after it warps.

Arie