[c-nsp] QoS and the Catalyst 4506e

Steven Pfister SPfister at dps.k12.oh.us
Tue Jun 8 08:35:39 EDT 2010

Looks like a sup6e (model #: WS-X45-SUP6-E).

Steve Pfister
Technical Coordinator,
The Office of Information Technology
Dayton Public Schools
115 S. Ludlow St.
Dayton, OH 45402

Office (937) 542-3149
Cell (937) 673-6779
Direct Connect: 137*131747*8
Email spfister at dps.k12.oh.us

>>> quinn snyder <snyderq at gmail.com> 6/7/2010 4:22 PM >>>
what version of supervisor are you running in the chassis?  if you are
running a sup6, is it a sup6 or a sup6e?  the latter has bitten us
several times in the past.

q.