[c-nsp] Huawei instead of Cisco

Łukasz Bromirski lukasz at bromirski.net
Tue Jun 8 15:05:02 EDT 2010

On 2010-05-13 20:20, Gert Doering wrote:

>> The 888/888E may be of interest to You. It easily fills in the
>> G.SHDSL wire-speed with services, the drawback for 888E being it's
>> available right now only with 15.1(1)T image.
> Thanks, we'll check this out.  Will it only do G.SHDSL or G.SHDSL.bis
> as well, with up to 5.7 mbit per copper pair?  Is it 4-wire or 8-wire?

It's 4-wire, both as 888E fixed and as a HWIC for modular ISRs.
For HQoS, Firewall and VPN at the same time 888E can push over
8Mbit/s of traffic, while for pure IP traffic it can go over 190Mbit/s.

--
"Everything will be okay in the end.  |                 Łukasz Bromirski
  If it's not okay, it's not the end." |      http://lukasz.bromirski.net