[c-nsp] Adding circuit ref to a L2TP session on LTS

Steve Lalonde steve at enta.net
Tue Jun 15 09:37:34 EDT 2010

Hi

Not sure if this is a Radius question or a Cisco question

I have an issue where my supplier is unable to give me Calling-Station-Id over an L2TP feed for some types of service.

All sessions come to an LTS pool under my control and are then sent on to either my LNS pool or to customers LNS

What i need to do is insert the circuit reference into a radius attribute that i can send to my LTS as a reply item during the authentication that will be forwarded to the LNS and be visible in the LNS radius authentication request. I have tried the obvious of setting Calling-Station-Id/Called-Station-Id as reply items but with zero results. I am getting to the point where i think this might be impossible to do as i cant find anything like this on google or cco

most of the hardware is 7301 running 12.2(31)SB16

Steve