[c-nsp] 3800 stuck in rommon

Aaron dudepron at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 14:27:44 EDT 2010

Xmodem might be you're best bet if tftp doesn't work...
Connect via console (assume you already are).
First did you confirm that confreg = 0x2102?
ROMmon Recovery for the Cisco 3600/3700/3800 Series Routers
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps274/products_tech_note09186a008009429f.shtml