[c-nsp] Continous BGP session resets on SRD3

John van Oppen jvanoppen at spectrumnet.us
Wed Jun 16 12:30:04 EDT 2010

yep, that is what I was wondering too...    It appeared to be coming in on one of our peers (we were seeing adjacencies between the old IOS routers and one of our peering routers as the location of the clearing).   Unfortunately from my hotel room at nanog it was not easy to do much other than upgrade the IOSes, I would have loved to get an actual packet capture since the error messages did not indicate the prefix involved.

John van Oppen
Spectrum Networks
Direct: 206-973-8302