[c-nsp] how many config parsers does IOS need

Colin Whittaker colin at netech.ie
Mon Jun 21 18:38:25 EDT 2010

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 02:11:38PM -0400, Jared Mauch wrote:
> The variances between the startup-config parser and the operational parser introduce these breakages in part.

I found an interesting bug with 12.2(52)SE where a config that applies
perfectly if applied via "copy tftp://... running-config" but if it is
loaded via tftp during auto install some commands will fail to parse.

Terrifying that there is more than one config parser available when

Colin
--
Colin Whittaker					+353 (0)86 8211 965
http://colin.netech.ie			            colin at netech.ie