[c-nsp] VTY PROBLEM

Billy Guthrie bg at billyguthrie.com
Tue Jun 22 16:57:08 EDT 2010

Yeah, we had someone stuck for 4 years on a 2511 Terminal Server, did
everything including the comment from Joseph.
As already indicated, if it is really not allowing you to sleep at
night, schedule a maintenance window and reboot, if not,
wait for the next scheduled maintenance for that device.

Billy