[c-nsp] ...and further ports increasing 1...

Martin Barry marty at supine.com
Wed Jun 23 09:32:11 EDT 2010

Hi list

We saw something in some logs which we are trying to understand a little
better. The format is:

$timestamp: %SEC-6-IPACCESSLOGP: list $acl denied udp $source_ip(64013 and further ports increasing 1)) ($interface $mac) ->  $destination_ip(33447)

A google search for "and further ports increasing" with the quotes returns
zero results.

Does the 1 mean the increment was 1 or that there was a single additional
port?

Anyone else seen this before or someone at Cisco care to comment?

cheers
Marty