[c-nsp] Disabling PVST+ in mixed vendor network

j.vaningenschenau at utwente.nl j.vaningenschenau at utwente.nl
Wed Jun 23 10:28:54 EDT 2010

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the suggestion. We already do that on all access ports on the
HP switches that support it. However, on the trunks between HP and Cisco
we have to run MST or RSTP for link redundancy. I want to keep RSTP or
MST on those links, but disable PVST+.

Regards,

Jeroen van Ingen
ICT Service Centre
University of Twente, P.O.Box 217, 7500 AE Enschede, The Netherlands