[c-nsp] RSP720-3C-10GE with daughter card = RSP720-3CXL-10GE?

Frédéric LOUI frederic.loui at renater.fr
Thu Jun 24 09:53:20 EDT 2010

In our lab setup, we have 2 full internet feeds (IPv4 / IPv6) thus ~ 670000 + v6 prefixes
Netflow v9 is working without any issue so far (without sampling). However we did not test netflow v9 with MPLS features.
According to my technical representative, on 8x10GE card with 3CXL, NDE is handled by the linecard itself (i.e de-centralized NDE instead of centralized NDE from the main RSP board)
Not sure about " 4x10GE card upgraded with 3CXL" though

I'd be happy to have some REAL figures regarding MPLS aware netflow with 760x/3CXL :-)
--
Frederic