[c-nsp] isis routing problem

Mounir Mohamed mounirmohamed at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 04:10:42 EDT 2010

In IS-IS the LSP is relayed as it is so if R1 received LSP from R0 it will
send it as it is to the appropriate level adjacency, so if LSP
authentication is configured on R0 the Authentication TLV will be attached
to R0's LSPs thus any router receiving this LSP must be able to either
authenticate it or discard it.