[c-nsp] Centos upload speed slower on 1000m than 100m over WAN links

Paul paul at gtcomm.net
Sun Jun 27 13:07:21 EDT 2010

Tried latest 2.6.34, same thing.  Tried 82567 22574 cards, don't have
any non intel NICs right now to test with.
It seems like a reordering issue. I tested with a different brand switch
and it does the same thing so I don't think it's Cisco related.
What driver version did you update to?
I'll move this over to the centos forums.
I am so glad someone else had the same problem, thought I was going
crazy! :)

--
GloboTech Communications
Phone: 1-514-907-0050 x 215