[c-nsp] SecureACS Appliance & AD Authentication

Ryan Lambert thirdfrl.nsp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 11:47:41 EST 2010

yeah, sorry, I might not have been as specific as I needed to be with that.

I do fail back to local auth when TACACS fails, but of course if the backend
DB I'm configured for in the appliance fails, TACACS is still considered
"up", so it will never revert to local auth unless I physically unplug the
ACS appliance or stop services. That's what I was trying to avoid, but I
didn't see any neat ways of doing it.