[c-nsp] route-map IN / OUT deny issue

Andy B. globichen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 02:57:58 EST 2010

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 8:07 AM, Aftab Siddiqui <aftab.siddiqui at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have tried the same scenario in lab and its working perfectly fine as you
> were intended to perform. All iBGP neighbors are intact so as the IGP. I
> wonder what is wrong in your case. I have tested it on 7206VXR and also on
> 3640.

My scenario looks somewhat like this:

150 BGP sessions on a public peering exchange
10 BGP sessions with customers (full feed out)
1 BGP session with transit (full feed in)
5 BGP sessions internally (next-hop-self / full mesh)

What may be interesting is that every single BGP session has its
dedicated route-map IN / OUT, so the route-map list on the router is
quite huge (about 10 sequences per neighbor). Would that be an issue?

Andy