[c-nsp] training classes

Byrd, William will at collier-byrd.net
Tue Mar 2 16:25:48 EST 2010

I've been using NIL's self guided study: http://nil.com/english

I've done a few of their classes now and they have good study materials and
a great remote lab you can schedule and work on your own time for each unit
in the class.

Having done instructor led on-site, instructor led at my site, and
instructor led remotely I'd say the self guided study works best for me. I
can do it on my own time, am not easily distracted at home as in a typical
classroom environment and can re-do the labs as many times as I like without
holding up the rest of the class.

William Collier-Byrd
will at collier-byrd.net