[c-nsp] Silent change in cisco.com support portal

Maciej Zaremba maczarem at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 5 11:59:57 EST 2010

No, unfortunately, this seems to be secret information at this time. But
probably your Cisco sales contact may confirm that upon explicit
request. I got this information on Monday from our reseller in email
only, without any details / links. I tried to seek on Cisco website
already, but without success.