[c-nsp] ASA output of show dhcpd binding - odd hardware address?

David White, Jr. (dwhitejr) dwhitejr at cisco.com
Tue Mar 9 14:20:48 EST 2010

The heading of the column is incorrect.  It says "Hardware address", but
what is really being presented is the DHCP Client Identifier (if sent),
or hardware address.

If you would like this changed, please open a TAC case and let me know
the case number.  There is a bug for this, but it was closed, as there
wasn't customer demand to change it.

Sincerely,

David.