[c-nsp] Traffic destined to IPs that are null routed, Netflow, and you!

Dobbins, Roland rdobbins at arbor.net
Fri Mar 12 11:10:43 EST 2010

On Mar 12, 2010, at 10:39 PM, Phil Mayers wrote:

> I'm sure someone else here can chip in!

It should definitely show up with destination ifindex 0 - perhaps there's some flow-tools sorting option which must be selected in order to get this output?

If it's truly not being exported, this is a bug.  But I'd suggest manually looking in the NetFlow cache on the various LCs via sh ip cache flow and working some more with flow-tools and/or any other available collection/analysis tools in order to determine whether the flows really aren't being exported.

    Injustice is relatively easy to bear; what stings is justice.

                        -- H.L. Mencken