[c-nsp] 12.2SRC6 available

Richard A Steenbergen ras at e-gerbil.net
Mon Mar 15 00:31:21 EDT 2010

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 08:34:57AM +0800, Mark Tinka wrote:
> On Monday 15 March 2010 03:35:32 am luismi wrote:
>
> > I just see it.
> > Anyone here testing it? :D
>
> I'd stopped tracking any developments in SRC as I thought
> that line had met its end.
>
> Just read the release notes... a couple of bug fixes but
> nothing that solves my biggest issue with this train.
>
> Again, one is probably better off working toward SRE in
> order to support 32-bit ASN's (and all the bugs that code
> base carries, unfortunately).

SRD4 finally fixed my biggest gripe about the SRD train, previous builds
had all broken the hell out of the SNMP bridge mib which we use in
auto-reverse dns scripts on ptp vlans. We also saw a recurring random
crash within the XDR multicast process which SRD3 fixed, so SRD4 is our
current weapon of choice.