[c-nsp] IPv6

Jens Link lists at quux.de
Tue Mar 16 14:43:34 EDT 2010

Ziv Leyes <zivl at gilat.net> writes:

> And I'd like to set an appointment with all of them in let's say 20/30
> years from now and talk about it again.

If in lets say 20-30year we see that using /64 was a mistake and
2000::/3  is completely used there are several some more address pools
that can be utilized with other polices.

But this was already discussed more then once, just refer to e.g. the
NANOG archives. Every argument pro and con /64 as smallest network has
been posted there more then once.

Jens