[c-nsp] IPv6

Ziv Leyes zivl at gilat.net
Wed Mar 17 06:43:59 EDT 2010

TJ, thanks for enlightening my thoughts a bit
For all the arguments, we can keep arguing for the next 20 years and may or may not come to an agreement.
What I do think the most important thing you mention and I want to make sure I understood is regarding the "3000::/3, 4000::/3" and so on.
Are you actually telling me that IPv6 was built for scalability?
If the answer is yes and adding more zillions of addresses won't bring the world to another shock as it is now to transfer all from v4 to v6, but will be some kind of seamless updates of the protocol, this is something I wasn't aware of and this will make me stop "worrying" and I'll keep my mouth shut...

Thanks,
Ziv