[c-nsp] 6500s SXI and EoMPLS

Pavel Skovajsa pavel.skovajsa at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 10:39:12 EDT 2010

Correct,

the WS-X67xx are LAN based cards, and are not "supposed" to be used in
SP environment. There are cards especially targeted for that -
especially ES40/ES20+ with their EVC stuff. Of course they only work
on C7600, and of course they are expensive as hell.

For more info see [1]

-pavel skovajsa

[1] http://markmail.org/message/otbacj6qrpmxzndj#query:cisco%20ES40+page:1+mid:gdg6e4vca27whplb+state:results