[c-nsp] control-plane packet transmit priority on PFC + lan card platforms

Andriy Bilous andriy.bilous at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 05:48:23 EDT 2010

Control-plane traffic is governed by pak_priority inside the router
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk543/tk544/technologies_tech_note09186a0080094612.shtml

This document is pretty old and doesn't reflect newer platforms, though
basics remain the same I believe.

Some little bit is also here:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/solutions/Enterprise/WAN_and_MAN/QoS_SRND/WANQoS.html#wp96436

There are also recommendations how to treat CS6/CoS 6 traffic.