[c-nsp] Protecting a sup2/msfc2 in 2010: CoPP the "hard way"

Dobbins, Roland rdobbins at arbor.net
Sun Mar 21 12:39:33 EDT 2010

On Mar 21, 2010, at 10:22 PM, Anton Kapela wrote:

> I've implemented my own form of "CoPP" on sup2/msfc2, using features of (18)SXF in a manner somewhat like the sup720.

While this represents a lot of work and experimentation which is greatly to be admired, mightn't simple iACLs plus the GTSM and a few other standard BCPs achieve pretty much the same desired goal with quite a bit less effort?

    Injustice is relatively easy to bear; what stings is justice.

                        -- H.L. Mencken