[c-nsp] [in/ex]clude CE vlans with QinQ

Christopher Hunt dharmachris at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 15:54:11 EDT 2010

I'm searching for a way to optionally include/exclude certain VLANs for
a QinQ link.  I have a vlan trunk coming from a distribution switch into
a core switch which is attached to a L2 Service Provider.  I'd like to
encapsulate multiple (some but not all) Customer (CE) Vlans from the
distribution switch into QinQ vlans SP vlan.  For example, I'd like to
encapsulated CE vlans 10-20 into SP vlan 100, and  CE vlans 21-30 from
the distribution switch into SP vlan 200, etc.  Other than creating
multiple trunks from the distro switch to the core, are there any other
suggestions?

Thanks,
Chris