[c-nsp] Sup720 CoPP, limits on CPU performance

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Tue Mar 23 20:32:48 EDT 2010

I didn't want to plug for myself so thanks. ;)...as we are going to
present the OPSEC WG in about 10 minutes at IETF. ;)

In this draft we want to raise the awareness of protecting the control
plane and give a simplistic and minimalistic example. No two deployments
are the same so it's critical they be tested and constantly evaluated
for changes needed which is why we kept it somewhat general.

Rodney