[c-nsp] MPLS TE traffic forwarding.

Leah Lynch (Contractor) leah.lynch at clearwire.com
Wed Mar 24 19:25:09 EDT 2010

When you build a TE tunnel, if you put it into OSPF or IS-IS, it will appear as an interface in your routing/forwarding table. So, from there, you can route how you like. You can have multiple tunnels to the same destination over different or the same path(s) and send traffic based on DiffServ too. It can be as simple or complex as you like.

Leah