[c-nsp] PFR Question

David Prall dcp at dcptech.com
Thu Mar 25 13:59:34 EDT 2010

Is MPLS Domain a single carrier, or two carriers. If two carriers then the
CE3/CE4 site will see that they can't reach via CE3/CE1 path and switch over
to CE4/CE2 path. If a single carrier, then the CE4/CE2 path needs to be via
a second RD so that the paths within the carrier are preferred and the same
will happen. PfR is providing end-to-end reachability information in this
case, and based on that changing the local routing table.

David

--
http://dcp.dcptech.com