[c-nsp] Upgraded our Core -- 0.8 LoC/s and 85% PoC-SC

Judah Scott judah.scott.iam at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 13:55:16 EDT 2010

We just finished upgrading our core.  We are getting 0.8 LoC/s and
just slightly under 85% PoC-SC.  -Sigh- We even did the ultimate test
but the router locked up while only transferring all DVDs with region
code 1.  I thought the CRS-3 was going to reinvent the internet.  I
want more Library of Congress!  I want 110% of the People of China to
make Simultaneous Calls!  I want to watch every DVD known to man at
the same time, every second!

Thank you Cisco for the best joke of the year.  I just finally stopped
laughing.  12 Times faster than competitors?! All it takes is a
72-Chassis, multi-chassis system?!  Oh no, I just started laughing
again ...

And if you think that you're safe from the incredible innovation,
think again.  The film industry is shaking in their boots now that
everyone will be downloading DVDs in a matter of seconds:
http://www.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,1972540,00.html