[c-nsp] Sup720 CoPP, limits on CPU performance

Chris Griffin cgriffin at ufl.edu
Sat Mar 27 07:42:15 EDT 2010

Are you sure this is actually fixed?

When entering the command:

mls rate-limit unicast cef glean 5000 250

I get:

12.2(18)SXF14 and 12.2(33)SXI3:  The following is sent the console only, but not logged:

%Packets requiring ARP resolution will be subject to the output ACLs of the input VLAN

12.2(33)SRD3:  The following is logged:

*Mar 27 07:08:50 EDT: %MLS_RATE-4-ENABLING_FIB_GLEAN_RECEIVE: Packets requiring ARP resolution will be subject to the output ACLs of the input VLAN

Seems to be an expected message:

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/Errordecoder/index.cgi?action=search&index=all&locale=en&query=MLS_RATE-4-ENABLING_FIB_GLEAN_RECEIVE&counter=0&paging=5&links=reference&sa=Submit

Thanks
Chris